|Parameter Measures||SpO2 + Pulse Rate|
|Display Mode||4 Display Modes|
|Display Type||Dual Color LED|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
Smart Saver Fingertip Pulse Oximeter is simple in use, light in weight and easy to carry device any where. This can be used to measure blood oxygen saturation (SpO2) value and pulse rate accurately.Features:
How to use Pulse Oximeter :
- Auto-off technology
- 4 direction to display.
- Low voltage indicator.
- Small in Size
- High Accuracy
- Digital Technology
- Low Power Consumption
- Light in Weight
- Easy to Operate
- To start, align the top of user finger with the LED light shown here.
- This LED light emit two wavelength refractive light depending on the cells i) Oxygenated & ii) Deoxygenated.
- Most the oximeter obtained the ratio Oxygenated Cells/Non-oxygenated cells is known as SPO2. Normally SPO2 is above 95%
- Step I: Remove the back cap & insert the battry. After fitting the battery fixed the cap again.
- Step II: Insert your finger into the pulse oximeter & wait for the unit of the power on.
- After the 5 seconds see the reading onthe screen.
- Yellow no. on the left side of the screen indicating the SPO2 . This indicate the oxygen saturation percent of the your blood.
- The Green no. on the right side of the screen is the pulse rate. This indicate how many times per minutes your hearts beat.
- The blue bar on the right, fluctuates and offer a visual representation of your heart beat.
- The red waveform at the bottom offer a visual reference of your heartbeat over the last 5 seconds.